Entries for the 2019 AREAs are now open
What does a good submission look like?
An example of a good AREAs submission can be found below. To make sure yours stands out, remember:
- Read the definitions for each category and ensure your answers relate to the category
- Be clear and concise in your responses. Be sure to explain the “WHY” it was important and “WHAT” was the impact. Bullet points are OK!
- Demonstrate ROI with stats e.g. Integrated marketing campaign resulted in 10% increase in OFI.
- Provide attachments to visually show what you achieved.
- RESULTS RESULTS RESULTS – share as many results as you can
- Click here to view an example submission